Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dancing Is An Art


Many of the dancers in the world say that dancing is not only a combination of steps and music, but also they considered it as an art. Most of artist appreciates more those dancing with some dance exhibition, rather than the simple one, like we have seen in movie Step Up. In this movie dancers shows that they are not only dancers but also a good artist. They dance with artistic movements where everybody is amazed.

This month of August Step Up will come again into your screens to break again the smooth dance floors. This August 6, 2010 Step up 3 will be released, another new dancing techniques and showing of unbelievable talents and cool body movements. Step Up will break the dance floor again together with that talented group of dancers.

I will watch Step Up 3D online, I am also a dancer that’s why I can’t wait to watch this movie, I love my dancing carrier so much. I have get and imitate some dancing techniques in this movie, I have learned break dancing here and I am using it when there is contest at school. I’m so proud of myself when they tap my shoulder after the dancing showdown and its keeps me up.I'm getting puzzled if where to watch step up 3D online.

No comments:

Post a Comment